Scantastic Offer – Scan & Pay Rs 50 and Get Rs 100 Recharge or Amazon/Flipkart Voucher. Guys, Scantastic website loot is here. Scantastic website is presenting loot offer where you will get Rs 100 Recharge or Amazon/Flipkart Voucher on purchase of Rs 50 or more via Scan & Pay through mVisa. So guys hurry up and grab this offer. Follow the below steps to avail this offer.
Note:- You just need to pay only 1 time per Same payment app/Visa card. Do not pay more than 1 time otherwise there are high chances of getting your transaction cancelled.
How to Get Rs 100 Recharge or Amazon/Flipkart Voucher from Scantastic :-
2) Choose a Recharge talktime/Gift voucher of your choice
3) Enter your Mobile number, review the information & Generate a QR.
4) Use BharatQR/mVisa supported payment app or download Udio
5) On your app, go to ‘Bharat QR -Scan To Pay’ and scan the QR
6) Enter OTP/Pin/Password if required
7) Pay ₹ 50 and get vouchers worth ₹ 100, offer will be sent to you via SMS
Gift Voucher Offers:-
- Offer 3 Pay Rs. 50 and get Bookmyshow gift voucher for Rs. 100 (Bookmyshow Offer)
- Offer 4 Pay Rs. 50 and get Amazon gift voucher for Rs. 100 (Amazon Offer)
- Offer 5 Pay Rs. 50 and get Flipkart gift voucher for Rs. 100 (Flipkart Offer)
This offer works with below mVisa supported apps :-
Bank Of India
DCB Bank Clippy
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Only one Mobile Number Can be used for Bharatqr code transaction.
2) Only one transaction is Eligible Per Bank/Payment app.
3) Daily First 3000 Transactions Will be Eligible.
4) Valid till 31st Oct 2017 or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached.
5) The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above
6) The Offer will be held during the period upto 30th November 2017 (both dates included) (the “Offer Period”) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached
7) The Offer is valid for the first 1000 Eligible Users conducting Qualifying Transactions per day
8) One Visa Card can be used for maximum 10 times upto 30th November 2017.