Freecharge BILLFC Offer- Get Upto Rs 300 Cashback On Rs 300 Bill Payments (New Users). FreeCharge is presenting an awesome Cashback Offer where you will Get Up to Rs 300 Cashback On Rs 300 Bill Payments. You Will Get Assured Cashback Of Rs 50. This offer is valid till 31st October only for New Users of Freecharge. So guys hurry up and grab this offer. Follow the below steps to avail this offer.
Note:- This cashback offer is Not valid on Prepaid mobile recharges, Postpaid DataCard &Airtel Transaction
How to Get Upto Rs 300 Cashback On Rs 300 Bill Payments:-
2) Register for a new account and verify the mobile number.
3) Select following bill payments
DTH, Postpaid, Utility Bills, Datacard & Metro
4) Now in the next step use promo code BILLFC
5) Once your coupon code get applied successfully, then Make the Payment using credit/debit card/ Netbanking only.
6) Enjoy Assured Cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid for successful transaction on DTH, Postpaid, Utility Bills, Datacard & Metro done till 31st October only for New Users of Freecharge
2) Valid on min transaction of Rs.300. Max cashback of Rs.300. Min Cashback of Rs 50.
3) BILLFC promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
4) Valid only once per New User/Credit & Debit card & Net Banking transactions
5) Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
6) Not valid for Add Cash transactions & transactions done via Freecharge balance
7) Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
8) Not valid on Prepaid mobile recharges, Postpaid DataCard & Airtel Transaction
9) Offer not valid on Virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
10) Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
11) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
12) We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.