Free – Get Colgate Sensitive Clove Toothpaste Free Sample (Only Delhi & Bangalore). Guys, Get Colgate Sensitive Clove Toothpaste Free Sample at your doorstep free of cost. This offer is applicable for for those who are located in Delhi & Bangalore only. Colgate Sensitive Clove toothpaste has a soothing formula for sensitivity with clove. It reaches deep inside sensitive areas of teeth to provide lasting relief and prevents sensitivity from coming back. So guys hurry up and grab this offer. Follow the below steps to avail this offer.
How to Get Colgate Sensitive Clove Toothpaste Free Sample:-
1) First of all Visit Colgate Sensitive Clove Toothpaste Free Sample Offer Page Here
2) Fill the form by entering your Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Your address, State (Must be Delhi & Bangalore only) and submit the Form.
3) Once you fill up and submit the, You will get the Success Message on your Screen.
4) You will get Colgate Sensitive Clove Toothpaste Free Sample to your desired address in few days.
5) Enjoy this offer 😀
Terms & Conditions:-
1) These terms and conditions (“T&C”) are applicable for this free product sample offer (the “Offer”) launched by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited (“Colgate”) for its product Colgate Sensitive Clove Toothpaste of net weight 20 gms (the “Free Product Sample”) given free of cost (not for sale) to any participating person who is 18 years and above and an Indian Citizen (the “User”) according to the request made in the manner provided as per the T&Cs mentioned herein.
2) Purchase of any product of Colgate is not mandatory for the User to participate in this Offer. This is a limited period Offer and is valid until stocks lasts, as determined by Colgate.
3) A User making a request for Free Product Sample is requested to read carefully and follow these T&Cs before participating in this Offer. Placing the request for Free Product Sample confirms acceptance by the User to abide by these T&Cs.
4) This Offer for Free Product Sample is launched by Colgate with a primary objective of understanding from the User after its use about their oral care related insights, likings, experience, preferences, perceptions and needs which will be used as a consolidated information across all Users which may help to provide consumer oriented oral care products to all the consumers (the “Purpose”).