Axis Pay UPI App – Get Flat 50% Cashback on Your First Recharge (Max Rs 50). Now get Flat 50% Cashback on Your First Recharge from Axis Pay UPI App. The maximum cashback that the person can get is Rs 50. The first recharge should be within the Offer Period. If a user conducts the first recharge outside the Offer period, he/she won’t be eligible for the cashback.
Offer Period :- 12th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017 (both days inclusive)
How to Get Flat 50% Cashback on First Recharge from Axis Pay UPI App:-
1) First of all Download Axis Pay UPI App Here
2) Install & Open the Axis Pay UPI App.
3) Register on Axis Pay UPI App, add a bank account and create your own UPI ID
4) Make your first Recharge transaction via Axis Pay UPI App
5) You will receive flat 50% cashback upto a maximum of Rs 50 within 30 days on making your first successful recharge transaction on the App
Offer Terms & Conditions:-
1) The Offer is valid for all Axis Pay UPI App users who make the first recharge within the Offer period. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who use Axis Pay UPI App and have a VPA linked in the App.
2) The user should have done his first recharge from his VPA linked to Axis Pay UPI App within 12th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017. Any recharge done before and after the campaign date wouldn’t be eligible.
3) This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchange with any other offer.
4) The cashback Credit would be given to the users within 45 days from the date of the debit transaction made by the user.
5) In all matters relating to the offer and these terms & conditions, the decision taken by Axis Bank will be the final decision, which will be binding on the User.
6) This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer
7) The Terms and Conditions of the Campaign/Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the primary terms and conditions governing the usage of the services offered by Axis Bank and the terms and conditions of Axis Pay UPI App.
8) Any Customer participating in this Campaign/Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms & conditions.
9) The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
10) Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, mobile handset, computer equipment, software, or website. User cannot claim any loss, cost or damages from Axis Bank which may arise due to these technical reasons.
11) All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Campaign / Offer shall be borne solely by the Cardholder and Axis
Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
12) Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent recharges or transactions and VPA will not be considered for the offer.
13) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes with respect to all the subject matter with relation to the offer.
14) These Terms and Conditions and an arrangement herein shall be subject to applicable RBI guidelines issued from time to time and prevailing law and regulations
15) Axis Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. Axis Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Contest/Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Offer or discontinuation of it.
16) For any queries the User should get in touch with Axis bank call centre: 1800-209-5577