Amazon – Get Rs. 75 Cashback on Airtel First Recharge of Rs 349 (Amazon Pay Balance). Amazon Rs. 75 Cashback on Airtel First Recharge Rs 349. Airtel Flat 75 Offer: Recharge with Airtel plans ₹ 349/- and above and get flat Rs. 75 cashback. Offer valid from Nov 15, 2017 to Nov 25, 2017 applicable only on your first recharge using Amazon Pay balance.
How to Get Rs. 75 Cashback on Airtel First Recharge of Rs 349:-
1) First of all Visit Amazon Recharge Offer Page Here
2) Login of Sign up for a new account at Amazon
3) Enter your Airtel Mobile number, operator and amount of Rs 349.
4) Click on Submit.
5) Now pay the recharge amount of Rs 349 using “Amazon Pay Balance” Only. Not valid on other payment modes.
6) You will get the Rs 75 Cashback within 7 working days
7) 20% back Repeat Recharge offer: Recharge with Amazon Pay balance and get 20% back up to 20. Offer Valid from Oct 9, 2017 to Nov 30, 2017
8) Enjoy !!
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The Airtel Flat 75 back Recharge Offer(“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
2) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
3) All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect of recharge of prepaid mobile connections issued in India.
4) Your Recharge transaction is eligible to avail this offer only if you are not availing any other offer on the same Recharge transaction.
5) This Offer is valid from Nov 15, 2017 to Nov 25, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
6) Any customer who recharges with Airtel Unlimited Recharge plans (listed on this offer page), and this is their first prepaid mobile recharge on Amazon.in making payment thereof using ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ (associated with such customer’s Amazon.in account), will be entitled to receive a flat cashback of Rs. 75. Note that, if you are eligible for this cashback then no other recharges cashback offer will be applicable.
7) Any customer who recharges with Airtel Unlimited Recharge plans (listed on this offer page), and this is NOT their first prepaid mobile recharge on Amazon.in making payment thereof using ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ (associated with such customer’s Amazon.in account), will be entitled to receive cashback equivalent 20% of the Mobile Recharge amount on Amazon.in, subject to a maximum of INR 20 per recharge.
8) The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
9) The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions. The use of Amazon Pay Balance is governed by the Amazon Pay Balance Terms & Conditions.
10) This Offer is available only on the recharge for mobile connections issued in India, and not in respect of postpaid mobile bill payments or recharges for direct-to-home or payments of utility bills. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on recharge of prepaid mobile connections issued by select telecom operators that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
11) The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) on all successful Mobile Recharges made on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
12) This Offer will not be applicable for any Mobile Recharge transaction that is cancelled, by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating the Amazon.in marketplace), or by the seller of the Mobile Recharge. Such cancellation may be for any reason whatsoever.